Wednesday, March 31, 2010

puas dah menguak

ngantok,malas again...headache for this time.....
my ED walk away in front of my table...damn ...
hope he not disturb me...my work again not finish again i lying to him again he believe about that again and again and until that time will come...suddenly one of employee with his GF(i think) go to pantry..not panty like my friend said when we make a presentation..what a shame....so stupid...fool...

ok2...back to my situation and position and retoration+corotution. the smell of fragrance was to menusuk kalbu...w0w...and the..bla..bla....
w
ksjd9ewr qwer wdskfja;ldjdkmd e rickdsidfjsmcwe we lafjoyti w ewrwefr r r weryrt h dhjweweji weu kdnfbvhdsfio edj ejfo kdj wfigfi sc vkcw iifndxmcvj fjdsi fewfjsc fnoewfkjioewfjdw ccvm guergegkscs,fgew fisof onefmc jfksu nvmwfijanf wef

wurhwekjfu eskfg sgjmd/c.ms rkds isfiosjfof jsofwujf sfjoqweiawofn vzslfjweio cklwdjd ewlejf swfkj fpfk scsam dfpnc c asd zdjwefhnsc lkfc.frjc w;epofjc ds caldjhf asc as;dfplefh iaereidh aedfh ika was to cute...she ask me to borrow my phone and i give it..she body was tiptop...i loike....hwkhioasdj sdhi uer irhas juasdhcsdf dasd kjhkjhko efhuefefgy

No comments: