Friday, June 18, 2010

kipas senang mati


First of all, time aq blk rumah dulu..time mule2 cuti..skunk da tgl brape ari je g..mak aq soh bela kipas tu..aq malas..just cuci2 lebih kurang pastu letak bwh meja xde wat pe..td bikin panas fan laptop aq mcm sie xsejuk2 pon laptop aq.i decided to throw away my laptop fan from window..berkecai aq kerat 2.puas ati..pastu aq tringat kipas angin yg mak aq soh bela..aq pon cabot n cabot n cabot..cuci2 isi minyak skit godei lebih kurang pasang blk..first test was no so good.the motor was  not running well. I think again the problem.for the first solution I put the oil into the shaft…and then I test it again..after that I open the fan controller that change the direction of the fan..when I open it I not realize the shaft has two bearing..the bearing split away…I just found one bearing..the other bearing has lost..so the time has run out..i was take too long and forget about the other bearing just put back all the thing it their condition ..finally I test it…wow..it work..it really work…yeah!!but the speed of fan was decrease and the body of the fan was vibrate..damn..i keep it work for two hours and suddenly it blow….the fan totally damaged and out of control…hmm I told u if u want to buy a fan please don’t buy a mastar brand because it really waste ur money.hmm.
Fan: cap 'mastar'
Tech: kiDx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

abih ko pomen kipas mak ko!

Anonymous said...

hai..pomen motor bleh r..ingat engin kriss ko ko lerai

mr Airi dontluvuectually said...

hotak korg..tu aq bela kipasxsampai 3 jam da jem panas..mau korek blok ini mcm

Anonymous said...

xpyh la..moh kua g cr kipas br nak?

mr Airi dontluvuectually said...

mak ai ko..aq nak lepak kdai mak ngah pon sengkek nak g bli kipas br lak..wak lu

Anonymous said...

hotak ko...kipas tangan murah kot..hahaha